Our core values: H. E. A. L. T. H.
- Health Care Integration: We believe it takes a team of diverse and devoted professionals to provide services that improve health outcomes. We are committed to providing comprehensive, high-quality, integrated care that includes medical, dental, and behavioral health care and family support services. We coordinate services with our community partners and we empower patients and families with information and linkages to outside community resources so they can build a strong foundation for success and well-being.
- Equity and Inclusiveness: We believe everyone should be welcomed and treated equally. Our programs and services are delivered in a manner that is sensitive to a family’s culture, language, beliefs and values. We believe that our staff should be treated in the same manner.
- Accessibility and Affordability: We strive to be accessible and offer affordable care to all our patients. Patients can schedule appointments during regular and extended hours and they can communicate with our clinical team in a variety of ways to get their needs met. Receiving health care services should not cause financial stress on families. We help families get the care they need, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Love: We create a welcoming, compassionate, empathetic, respectful, safe and trustworthy environment for patients, their families, and staff. We take the time to listen and understand patient needs and perspectives. Our patient families can trust that we have their best interests at heart.
- Team: We believe that everyone plays an important role in the organization. Every staff member works to support the larger team and overall mission. We support one another through clear communication, respecting one another’s roles and responsibilities, working hard, collaborating and showing flexibility to get the job done. We have fun and make it a priority to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- High Standards: Every Child Pediatrics attracts top-notch talent and we strive to be a national model for comprehensive pediatric care. We are experts in our fields and we are knowledgeable about medical interventions and community resources. We continually ask “How can we be better?” and we take action to improve. We are committed to providing high quality care to all our patients and their families.
Every Child Pediatrics is a non-profit health care organization and an equal opportunity employer. See below for employment opportunities:
Clinical Nurse Manager
The Clinical Nurse Manager is an active part of the administrative and clinical teams and reports directly to the Director of Clinical Operations. This position has the primary responsibility for the overall management of the nursing team at Every Child Pediatrics and provides clinical and administrative support to ECP.
· RN trainings
· Being part of the onboarding process
· Participate in various committees or groups
· Provide clinical input in monthly meetings (call center, clinic meetings, MA meetings, Asthma, Teen)
· Meet regularly with clinical directors
· Communicate policy development needs
· Provide clinical support to lead MAs and manager team
· Oversee clinical trainings for the MA team
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
· Current Colorado RN license required
· BLS/CPR certification required
· Minimum of 3 years of pediatric nursing experience required
· Spanish speaking preferred
Employment type: Per-Diem and Full Time
The Medical Assistant (MA) has the primary responsibility for providing direct patient care services for which they have been trained and for assisting providers with their patient care needs and requests. The MA has responsibility for checking patients into the office and for performing health care procedures as requested/ordered by the provider. The MA functions under the direct supervision of the provider and according to clinical policies and procedures established by Every Child Pediatrics.
Special Skills and Knowledge include:
- Ability to perform tasks and clinical skills necessary for the care of the pediatric patient including but not limited to: Vital signs, immunizations, blood and urine specimen collections
- Ability to use medical testing devices including but not limited to: pulse oximetry, glucose monitoring, Hgb monitoring, nebulizers, blood testing and oxygen delivery
- Record and monitor refrigerator temperatures for VFC and private vaccines and implements emergency procedures as required
- Knows the emergency cart and “code blue” procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately verbally and in writing in English
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Computer knowledgeable; able to learn EMR utilization
- Mentor and assist in the training of new M.A.’s
- Spanish speaking preferred
- May be requested to interpret for bilingual speaking families
- HS diploma/GED required
- MA Certification
- Minimum of one year of MA experience
- BLS/CPR Certification or ability to be certified by Every Child Pediatrics
- Prior work and knowledge in pediatrics preferred
Every Child Pediatrics offers paid holidays, outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
To apply for any of the listed positions, please send a resume and cover letter by email to Bridget Delgadillo at email@example.com.
For more information regarding any employment opportunities please contact:
Human Resources Assistant
T. 303.450.3690 ext. 1190