Our core values: H. E. A. L. T. H.
- Health Care Integration: We believe it takes a team of diverse and devoted professionals to provide services that improve health outcomes. We are committed to providing comprehensive, high-quality, integrated care that includes medical, dental, and behavioral health care and family support services. We coordinate services with our community partners and we empower patients and families with information and linkages to outside community resources so they can build a strong foundation for success and well-being.
- Equity and Inclusiveness: We believe everyone should be welcomed and treated equally. Our programs and services are delivered in a manner that is sensitive to a family’s culture, language, beliefs and values. We believe that our staff should be treated in the same manner.
- Accessibility and Affordability: We strive to be accessible and offer affordable care to all our patients. Patients can schedule appointments during regular and extended hours and they can communicate with our clinical team in a variety of ways to get their needs met. Receiving health care services should not cause financial stress on families. We help families get the care they need, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Love: We create a welcoming, compassionate, empathetic, respectful, safe and trustworthy environment for patients, their families, and staff. We take the time to listen and understand patient needs and perspectives. Our patient families can trust that we have their best interests at heart.
- Team: We believe that everyone plays an important role in the organization. Every staff member works to support the larger team and overall mission. We support one another through clear communication, respecting one another’s roles and responsibilities, working hard, collaborating and showing flexibility to get the job done. We have fun and make it a priority to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- High Standards: Every Child Pediatrics attracts top-notch talent and we strive to be a national model for comprehensive pediatric care. We are experts in our fields and we are knowledgeable about medical interventions and community resources. We continually ask “How can we be better?” and we take action to improve. We are committed to providing high quality care to all our patients and their families.
Every Child Pediatrics is a non-profit health care organization and an equal opportunity employer. Find open positions at Indeed.com and GlassDoor.com.
Every Child Pediatrics offers paid holidays, outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
To apply for any of the listed positions, please send a resume and cover letter by email to Bridget Delgadillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding any employment opportunities please contact:
Human Resources Assistant
T. 303.450.3690 ext. 1190