The 2020 election is coming up on November 3. Every Child Pediatrics is committed to ensuring our community’s needs are heard. Ensure you are registered and
encourage your friends and families to do the same.
Are you registered to vote?
Visit https://www.sos.state.co.us/voter?vrdid=926&campaign=chv to register, check your registration status, or update your registration.
Looking for information about voting? Check out these resources!
– JustVoteColorado.org is a one-stop shop for Colorado-specific voter education and information. Have voting questions? Call 866-OUR-VOTE.
– Check out Rockthevote.org/ for all the current information on why to participate in the #election2020 and what else you can do to make a difference in this year’s election.
– Learn more about what to expect on your ballot so you are ready to vote on Election Day: Count Me In Colorado, Ballotpedia, IssueVoter
– September 22: National Voter Registration Day
– October 16: Ballots are mailed to registered voters
– October 19: In-person early voting begins (polling stations open)
– October 26: Last day to submit an online voter registration to receive a mail-in ballot
– November 3: Election day! You can still register to vote and vote in person until 7pm