For each visitor to our website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where it is possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our website unless you provide it. No personal information will be gathered unless you provide it.
We monitor site usage patterns in order to gather data that allows us to improve the experience we offer our web visitors. This monitoring may include cookie placement and tracking, click tracking, or requesting that an individual respond to a survey about their online experience.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
A typical visit to our website does not require a user to submit personal information. However, if you decide to provide us your email address or subscribe to an online publication with your contact information, we will respond to you with the information you request and other information that we think might be of interest to you. Site visitors are able to opt out of additional communications on the enrollment form itself if they do not wish to be contacted other than in direct response to their request. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by contacting us using the information provided below.
With respect to security, when we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
We use a third party to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. The third party may also collect anonymous information about visits to our web site. This is primarily accomplished through the use of a technology device, commonly referred to as a Web beacon or an Action Tag, which we place on various web pages within our web site that allows the third party to collect anonymous information.
Every Child Pediatrics
9197 Grant St.
Thornton, CO 80229
Every Child Pediatrics and its branded public-facing social media accounts exist to facilitate meaningful engagement with patients, their families, our employees, referring providers and the general public. Our social media presence includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn. We intend to create an atmosphere in which all participants can share their thoughts in a safe and inviting environment. Our social media accounts are meant to be welcoming, appropriate and showcase how we empower families and care for every child, regardless of their ability to pay.
What is prohibited on our social media channels?
If you engage on any Every Child Pediatrics social media channel, you cannot:
- Advocate illegal activity
- Post or distribute any vulgar, disrespectful, unlawful, unwelcome, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, hurtful or indecent language or images that are disparaging to a staff member mentioned by first and last name or any other person or entity
- Post misinformation or misleading information, including but not limited to misinformation or misleading information about Every Child Pediatrics operations, public health guidelines/recommendations, and/or medical conditions, treatments or medications
- Post fundraising causes that (i) do not benefit Every Child Pediatrics and (ii) are not approved in advance and in writing by Every Child Pediatrics
- Use any social media or online community for commercial purposes of any kind, including advertising and sales, even if you disclose yourself as a representative of such commercial entity
- Post content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified
- Post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component
- Post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room, bulletin board or discussion thread
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or is in violation of local, state, national or international laws, including intellectual property rights or the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Continue to post comments after receiving a warning, as that may result in Every Child Pediatrics terminating your access to that social media channel
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification
- Post material written in all caps or containing extremely poor spelling and/or grammar
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”
- Violate the terms of any social channel on which you are participating
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits another person from using or enjoying the online community, or in the judgment of Every Child Pediatrics, exposes Every Child Pediatrics or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment
What are Every Child Pediatrics’ rights as the owner of these social media channels?
Information shared within any social media areas that are associated with Every Child Pediatrics are minimally reviewed by Every Child Pediatrics.
Every Child Pediatrics reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove postings from any affiliated social media channel at any time and for any reason
- Monitor or disclose any communication occurring within social media affiliated with Every Child Pediatrics
Note that Every Child Pediatrics may choose to comment or not comment on any given post or topic. Our participation or non-participation is by no means reflective of our beliefs.
Also, Every Child Pediatrics may use any comments or images posted on any branded social media channel for marketing and other purposes.
Every Child Pediatrics and its affiliates shall not and cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information.
Our pages on social media sites may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by Every Child Pediatrics or its affiliates and others that are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked websites.
If you are aware of a copyright violation, please email email@example.com.
If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.