Patient Portal Instructions
SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL!
Leer en español aquí.
Every Child Pediatrics’ Patient Portal will help you get forms, test results and other information from your child’s medical provider.
Benefits of using the Patient Portal:
- View a list of any vaccines your child has received at Every Child Pediatrics
- Receive Letters from your health care provider, including daycare and sports physical forms
- View your active medication list and usage instructions
- Access your child’s most recent weight and a graph of their weight trends over time
- Get messages from your child’s medical provider
- Review the pharmacy that we have on file for you
- Easily and quickly see your child’s test results (labs and imaging)
- View after visit summaries and handouts from your visit
- Appointment management including see appointment reminders, submit a request for an appointment, see scheduled appointments (historical and future)
- Pay your ECP bill
- Know that your communications and documents are secure
Please let the front desk know if you have multiple children. Once you set up one patient portal account, our staff can add your additional children to your existing portal account for you.
Learn how to sign up from an email invitation here.
Learn how to sign up from a text invitation here.
Learn how to ask a question through the Patient Portal here.