Please join us in supporting the health of all kids.
Give Throughout The Year
Mail a check to:
Every Child Pediatrics, 9197 Grant Street, Suite 100, Thornton, CO 80229
Donate on your phone: Text HEALTHY to 56512
Simply click on our donate button at the top of any page. This will route you to the donation form.
Or, click here and go directly to our donation form.
Give Through Other Sites:
We also accept donations through ColoradoGives.org
Sponsor our annual fundraising events and enjoy promotional, community outreach, and philanthropic benefits.
Email Michael Jordan at email@example.com, or call 720.360.4325 for more details.
Go to our Events page for more details.
Sponsor Our Annual Kids Holiday Events:
Each December, we host parties with food and gift cards for our families in need. You can sponsor the gifts or the food at this event and you will be recognized for your holiday generosity.
Give a gift that keeps on giving to support the health of kids. The following are a few of the many options for Legacy Giving:
Bequests: Make a bequest that honors your values and helps kids for generations.
Cash: The most direct way to donate and provide funds for kid’s health care.
Real Estate: Donate real estate and save on taxes.
Securities: Donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
Retirement Gift Plans: Name Every Child Pediatrics as a beneficiary of your IRA or 401k.
Life Insurance Gifts: Name Every Child Pediatrics as a beneficiary and save on estate taxes.
Wish List Giving
Help bring health care to kids with donations of the following items:
- Art, jewelry, athletic memorabilia, game tickets, gift certificates, wine, vacation packages and other items that we can sell during a silent or live auction
- Nonperishable food and personal hygiene products
- Barnes and Noble gift cards ($25) for our Honor Roll Program (monthly award given to patients who make the honor roll)
- Grocery cards in denominations of $10 or $25 to assist our patients with resources
- Toys, books, diapers, children’s clothing and furniture
- Kids Tylenol or Motrin, tissue, band aids, gauze squares and latex gloves
For more information, contact Michael Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.360.4325.