Every Child Pediatrics is providing COVID-19 vaccines at our clinic sites to patients 12 years old and up and family members.
The COVID-19 Vaccine roll-out is being facilitated by the State of Colorado. Please reference CDPHE for the most up-to-date information. This webpage will be updated as needed.
WHO can get vaccinated:
As of May 2021: People age 12 years and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
To see what phase Colorado is currently in and to see a list of who qualifies for the COVID-19 vaccine by phase, please go to the CDPHE page on COVID-19 Vaccines for Coloradans.
To learn more about the different vaccines available, and which are approved for different age groups, please visit the CDC page here.
WHERE to get vaccinated:
If your child meets the eligibility requirements to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, see below for some resources that may help you get a COVID-19 vaccine appointment for your child:
- Colorado Mass Vaccination Sites: Colorado’s “Vaccines for All” Mass Vaccination Program through Centura Health. Drive-up vaccinations will be available by appointment to those who meet criteria. Appointments can be made through this link at Centura Health.
- HealthOne Hospitals: You can go here to get information to sign up online or call for an appointment to get your covid vaccine (appointment required!).
- National Jewish Hospital is also a COVID-19 vaccine site. If you are a patient at NJ, please contact your NJ doctor. If not, click here for more information and to sign up for an appointment for your COVID-19 vaccine.
- The CDPHE page on where you can get vaccinated has lots of information about where to get vaccinated across the state of Colorado (including some local pharmacies and hospital systems).
- Tri-County Health Department also has an area on their website to sign up for an appointment or to be placed on a waitlist.
- Children’s Hospital of Colorado is a COVID-19 vaccine site. Visit their online portal here to register for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment. Click here for more information about getting the COVID-19 vaccine at Children’s Hospital Colorado.
- Check out the COVID-19 Vaccine Spotter website to find local pharmacies that may be providing the COVID-19 Vaccine. Pharmacy appointment slots tend to open and fill quickly, so keep checking their websites.
If your child is an Every Child Pediatrics patient, meets current criteria to be vaccinated, has not heard back from your specialist clinic, and has not been able to get an appointment using the above information, then please call our office and our nursing team will try to assist you (see “For More Info” below).
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Visit the CDPHE website for more details about the Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine roll out
You can call the Colorado state COVID-19 Vaccine hotline at 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Multiple languages are available. Please note that there may be long hold times due to demand.
For more information about the COVID 19 vaccine please visit:
- Frequently Asked Questions from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Immunize Colorado
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Healthy Children
If your child is / you are an Every Child Pediatrics patient, and after reviewing the above information, you still have questions, please reach out to our clinics, and our nursing team will try to assist you. Please call during standard business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm). We have a goal to get back to you as soon as possible, but if there are high volumes of calls it may take up to a week to hear back from our team.